Setting an ambition that ‘puts the customer at the heart of a business’ is one thing…defining what this means and making it happen is another.
• We want to deliver a great customer experience but how do we articulate what that means for our business and our customers?
• How do we deliver a consistent experience across journeys, channels, products etc?
• What do our customers aim to achieve with us? What do they want to achieve with us?
• Who are our customers? What are their needs and how does this relate to the customer experience they want from us?
ways we can help
• Setting your CX vision
• Defining your customer journeys
• Design & development of your Customer Experience Principles
• Customer Persona creation
Customer needs and expectations are ever changing. Depth of understanding is key to staying ahead: we have to unpick the psychology that underpins behaviour, build upon and link this to other forms of insight.
We’re experienced researchers, with a specialism in qualitative methods. We’re all about the right approach.
ways we can help:
We work with clients to design, conduct and deliver research across a number of different areas, including:
• New product & proposition development
• Brand & comms
• Creative & concept testing
• Range / category reviews
• Shopper / mission insight
• User Experience
Customer journeys are a way of connecting insight and looking at your business from the perspective of your customers. To unlock the real potential of a customer journey approach, we have to go beyond the physical, down to the rational and emotional, understand the sentiment and what the customer is truly trying to achieve. Combining this understanding with relevant sources of insight and data provides a business with the connected picture and the foundations to make customer-led change
• We have an internal view of the journey, but what do customers really think and what’s most important to them?
• We know there are issues with the current journey but what is driving this and how do we prioritise improvements?
• How, when and where across customer journey should we be engaging and communicating with our customers?
• What should we be aiming for, what should the future ‘to be’ customer experience look like?
• We have a brand new idea / product / service – how do we design the experience to fit?
ways we can help:
customer journey evaluation
• ‘As is’ journey evaluation – business, employee & customer
• Journey optimisation / re-design
• Facilitated action planning
• Ad hoc journey deep dives
• Discovery & identification of unmet needs
• Design of ‘to be’ journeys
• Design & development of customer led concepts
• Testing and refinement of prototypes
training & support
• Bespoke training courses
• Customer journey tools and resources
working with us
the right approach
some of our clients
lens exceeded every expectation when we asked them to carry out a client research project. They are always on hand to offer their expertise and professional service, but it’s the personal approach that I really loved, a rare quality these days! lens really took the time to get under the skin of our business and are genuinely passionate about what they do. The insights and recommendations they provided were invaluable and still help us to build and on our marketing and client experience. In short, awesome people, give fantastic results, with dedication beyond words.
Marketing Manager, OnePaylatest news & viewscustomer experience
Customer journey mapping: How to avoid the common mistakes…20th March 2018
1. The journey map as the ‘end goal’The common mistakeIf the production of a journey map is the main aim, and hopes are on the map to ‘turn insight in...customer experience
Raising the game in life insurance customer experience12th December 2017
The life insurance industry continues to face several long-standing and well-established challenges – low levels of consumer interest and engag...Customer journey
lens to present at upcoming KX retail event in Leeds – book your place…27th October 2017
Alongside KX, Asda, Telefonica (O2) and ResearchBods, we will be presenting at the KX Retail & Consumer Products event in Leeds on Tuesday 7th Nov...
sign up to our latest news & views
get in touch
Call us on +44 (0) 1133 448 640 or write to us at: